It may still be freezing outside, but it's almost time for
The NEASRNA Spring Meeting
Thomas Miller, CRNA will present on Remifentanil Use in Anesthesia
1200 - 1300
Sponsored by Mylan
Followed by the NEASRNA Business Meeting from 1300 - 1400.
The winners of our Leadership Scholarship will be announced!
RSVP to email@example.com
Quiz yourself with Core Concepts Anesthesia Review's Anesthesia Board Question of the Day!
The Voice of New England Student Registered
The New England Assembly of Student Registered Nurse Anesthetists (NEASRNA) has been in existence since 1981.
The founder and first Chairman was Bill Evans, a student in the Pawtucket Memorial Hospital Nurse Anesthesia program in Rhode Island. The assembly was formed to provide student representation at the New England Assembly of School Faculty (NEASF).
NEASRNA serves as a vehicle for anesthesia students in the New England, New Jersey, & New York areas to assemble and exchange ideas of common concern. NEASRNA serves as a communication link between the student body and school faculty.
The assembly assists students in gaining insight and experience in the following areas:
- Collegial networks
- Faculty and student communication
- Group processes, role responsibility and leadership
- National and professional issues, lobbying activities
- Professional commitment and participation
- Continuing education
- Community outreach
- To facilitate communication pathways between the NEASF and NEASRNA.
- To plan and execute SRNA group meetings aimed at enhancing communication, education and professional involvement.
- To organize committees within the NEASRNA to reach organizational goals.
- To promote camaraderie among fellow student nurse anesthetists.
- To facilitate educational experiences, mission trips and outreach for students.
- To provide scholarship opportunities to members through fundraising and sponsorship.